Aredici srl with registered and administrative office in Via Francesco Zanardi 329/3 Bologna (BO), in the person of the legal representative Mr. Paolo Morisi, as data controller of personal data, informs in a transparent manner, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 2003/96 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” and in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, about the operation on this website of cookies.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. During the navigation on a site, the user can receive on his terminal also cookies that are sent from different sites or web servers on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site that he is visiting.
The cookies used in our site are “technical” cookies or cookies used for the sole following purposes:
• to transmit information on an electronic communications network;
• to perform computer authentication or the monitoring of sessions and the storage of specific technical information concerning the users accessing the servers of the Data Controller that manages the Website.
These cookies implanted in the user / contractor terminal will not be used for further purposes such as session cookies used to “fill the cart” in online reservations on the site, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content such as flash player do not exceed the duration of the session, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of the navigation language, call ID and password complete with the typing of the first characters, etc).
The owner recalls that third-party or profiling cookies will not be used on the site. Any disclosure to third parties, natural and legal persons (including non-EU countries) is therefore excluded.
For the installation of these cookies the prior consent of users is not required.
The processing of personal data takes place primarily through the use of electronic and / or computer tools. Your data can then be stored on all the IT supports that are used for processing.
However, the interested party has the right to:
• access to personal data (eg obtain a copy or know where it was made available)
• to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns him;
• to oppose the treatment;
• to the portability of data (eg to receive data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device)
• to withdraw the consent (except in cases where the processing is necessary to fulfill legal obligations) at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
• to propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority (Privacy Authority, mail email@example.com)
Please note that in order to comply with the Regulations, the Company has set up an integrated privacy system identifying as Managers of the Treatment, the responsible figures present in the treatment activity Register, document kept and appropriately updated at the administrative headquarters of the Data Controller. For further information and / or for the exercise of their rights, please contact the Data Controller at Via Francesco Zanardi 329/3 Bologna (BO) mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.